Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reindeer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
In addition to possessing an excellent sense of direction, Reindeer Dragons delight in playing wintertime games in the snow on the Dragon Isles. If there's a Reindeer Dragon around, you can bet it will be trying to organize a snowball fight or a round of freeze-tag that any dragon is welcome to join in on.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||800|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||209||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||390||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||480||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||569||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Reindeer Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Christmas season.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow, Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Reindeer Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Reindeer Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.