Regrowth Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As the snow begins to thaw and the life reawakens in the spring, the Regrowth Dragons appear. Their migrations mirror the seasonal changes across the world, heralding the oncoming spring. After particularly tough winters, the sighting of a Regrowth Dragon has alleviated the worries of many civilizations.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Regrowth Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By earning 7,200 leaderboard points during the Mysteries of the Jungle Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Blue and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Regrowth Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Regrowth Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.