Red Queen Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Beautiful Red Queen Dragons can be charming, benevolent, and easy to get along with, as long as no other dragons dispute their right to be in charge. Nobody would ever call a Red Queen Dragon bossy or vain, but that's probably because doing so would mean risking the dragon's temper.
Habitat: Fairytale Forest, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,250
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||340||Lv. 10||2,720|
|Lv. 2||544||Lv. 11||2,992|
|Lv. 3||713||Lv. 12||3,162|
|Lv. 4||1,020||Lv. 13||3,247|
|Lv. 5||1,326||Lv. 14||3,332|
|Lv. 6||1,632||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,937||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Red Queen Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,250 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Fairytale and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Red Queen Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Red Queen Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fairytale type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fairytale is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Fairytale is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fairytale in a pool will either add the Fairytale type if it does not split or the Green and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fairytale type. In this case, Fairytale can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Red Queen Dragon with a Water Dragon only counts as three types: Fairytale, Red, and Blue.
- The Red Queen Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Red Queen Dragon's name is a possible reference to the The Red Queen, a fictional character in Lewis Carroll's fantasy novella, Through the Looking-Glass.
- It could also be a reference to the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland