Raven Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Raven Dragons were once thought to be harbingers of doom and destruction, but the truth is far less ominous. The pranks they like to pull on their caretakers mean that they are usually nearby when things go wrong, but it's not because the dragons themselves are bad omens--it's because they've got a playful and mischievous sense of humor.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Raven Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Purple type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Black type dragons together (Night, Night Elf, Lotus and Raven). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Black type is a component of that minor type. (True for Zodiac and Champion.)
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Black and Diamond types. The Black type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Zodiac and Champion.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Raven Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Raven Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Black type is made up of Blue and Purple, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Raven Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Raven Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Green, and Yellow.