Rapunzel Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
This captivating creature has long been bred for its beautiful mane of voluminous golden hair. The Rapunzel Dragon is remarkably loyal and will only respond to its own Caretaker when called with "Rapunzel Dragon, Rapunzel Dragon, let down your hair!"
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rapunzel Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Rapunzel Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Rapunzel Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.