Rainbow Rose Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Rainbow Rose Dragons find their assortment of colorful scales and wings as an integral part of their society. Creating these hues requires a very specific diet that contains a plethora of colored berries and other fruits. You can tell what a Rainbow Rose Dragon ate at certain periods during its life by following the color separation in its wings.
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||768|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||790|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||811|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||833|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||906|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rainbow Rose Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After earning 190,000,000 Pretty Petunias during the May Flowers World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Rainbow Rose Dragon through breeding.
The Rainbow Rose Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Rainbow Rose Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Rainbow, and Green.
- The Rainbow Rose Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.