Rainbow End Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you find a rainbow high in the sky and follow it to its source, you may find many things, but none are as extraordinary as the Rainbow End Dragon. Emitting an array of colors as the rainbow does, this dragon's mystical nature is both enchanting and enlightening. Any caretaker would be quite lucky to befriend such a beautiful dragon!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||560||Lv. 10||4,480|
|Lv. 2||896||Lv. 11||4,928|
|Lv. 3||1,176||Lv. 12||5,208|
|Lv. 4||1,680||Lv. 13||5,348|
|Lv. 5||2,184||Lv. 14||5,488|
|Lv. 6||2,688||Lv. 15||5,936|
|Lv. 7||3,192||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rainbow End Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- After earning 2,650 Horseshoes during the Fortune Hunters World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Rainbow End Dragon through breeding.
The Rainbow End Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Rainbow End Dragon only counts as three types: White, Rainbow, and Yellow.
- The Rainbow End Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.