Prism Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When Prism Dragons are cooped up inside, they look and act boring- they're translucent, colorless, and are usually mopey when they can't stretch their wings. But when sunlight passes through their body, beautiful rainbows wash out the other side, showering the Dragon Isles with the full spectrum of color.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Diamond Fields, Stone Quarry
Available at: Level 42
Buying Price: 3,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||600||Lv. 10||2,819|
|Lv. 2||1,200||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||1,500||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,800||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,979||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,159||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,279||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Prism Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 3,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Stone and Diamond to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Prism Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Prism Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then Stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Stone in a pool will either add the Stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Stone type. In this case, Stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Prism Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Stone, and Diamond.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Prism Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Prism Dragon was the first dragon to have only one description.