Prime Magic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As a descendant of venerable ancient dragons, the Prime Magic Dragon carries with it archaic knowledge of mysterious magic. Both wise and curious, Prime Magic Dragons are renowned mentors to those seeking insight and proficiency with all things pertaining to the winds of magic.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Prime Magic Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- Breeding parents must be level 15 to obtain the Prime Magic Dragon.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Prime Magic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Prime Magic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Prime Magic Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and Purple.
- The Prime Magic Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.