Prime Life Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As a descendant of the venerable ancient dragons, the Prime Life Dragon is the warden of all growth and existence in the world. Continuously keeping a fair balance of growth and decay, Prime Life Dragons often separate themselves from other dragons as not to directly interfere with the flow of the universe.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||297||Lv. 10||1,336|
|Lv. 2||353||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||403||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||570||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||650||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||718||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||932||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Prime Life Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- Breeding parents must be level 15 to obtain the Prime Life Dragon.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Prime Life Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Prime Life Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.