Prime Energy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As a descendant of venerable ancient dragons, the Prime Energy Dragon maintains the flow of power throughout time and space. Great leaders are fortunate to be graced by a Prime Energy Dragon who acts as a ward against negative energies and bad luck.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||297||Lv. 10||1,336|
|Lv. 2||353||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||403||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||570||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||650||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||718||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||932||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Prime Energy Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- Breeding parents must be level 15 to obtain the Prime Energy Dragon.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Prime Energy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Prime Energy Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.