Prime Arcane Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If arcane knowledge is what you seek, look no further! When it comes to magic and wizardry, no one knows more than the Prime Arcane Dragon! Only the most faithful and well-studied magicians may hope to conjure this mythical and extraordinary beast. Are its impressive and awe-inspiring talents something to be revered or feared?
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Prime Arcane Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Arcane Age Dragon Tales Event. (levels 41 and up)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Prime Arcane Dragon through breeding.
The Prime Arcane Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Prime Arcane Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Yellow, and Red.
- The Prime Arcane Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Prime Arcane Dragon is the first Prime Dragon to be a limited dragon.
- The Prime Arcane Dragon is also the first Prime Dragon not to be breedable.