Porcelain Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A warning for caretakers of Porcelain Dragons: their white scales show dirt easily, but to avoid causing scratches, don't use harsh scrub brushes or abrasive soaps and cleansers on them. Gentle soaps and firm polishing with a soft cloth are all you need to keep your Porcelain Dragon gleaming like new.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Porcelain Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink, White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Porcelain Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Porcelain Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Porcelain Dragon only counts as three types: White, Pink, and Blue.
- The Porcelain Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.