Polar Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Polar Dragons love sleeping in big, furry heaps in the middle of the snow. It's actually quite cute, as long as you notice. The white fur blends in seemlessly to the snow, causing many a Caretaker to stub their toes walking into them.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blustering Blizzard
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 2,000
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 160, 200 or 260
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||34||Lv. 10||272|
|Lv. 2||54||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||71||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||102||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||132||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||163||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||193||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Polar Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Blizzard type dragons together (Blizzard, Snowflake, Alpine, Polar, and Penguin). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Blizzard and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Polar Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Polar Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
- The Polar Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Polar Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Polar Dragon's description has a spelling error, instead of seamlessly it spells the word seemlessly.