Pokey Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Pokey Dragons are one of the kindest creatures on the Isle, but their quilled exteriors make them incredibly difficult to hug. They lay on the sides of mountains, basking in the sun, as they fall into a long napping state. While they micro-hibernate, the spikes on their backs protect them from any predators that wish to disturb their slumber.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pokey Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Pokey Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Yellow, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Pokey Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Pokey Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.