Poison Ivy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sometimes the most beautiful things can be the most perilous, and this could not be more true with the exquisite Poison Ivy Dragon. As alluring as this delicate creature may be, one touch to the bare skin can cause an eruption of dragon hives, which are as awful as they sound. Handle with care!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||525||Lv. 10||4,200|
|Lv. 2||840||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||1,102||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,575||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||2,047||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,520||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,992||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Poison Ivy Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Poison Ivy Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Poison Ivy Dragon through breeding.
- The Poison Ivy Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.