Platinum Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Unlike some of the other dragons made of precious metals, Platinum Dragons are surprisingly down to earth, not letting their dazzling appearance go to their heads. Even the gem-studded adults are always willing to get their claws dirty helping out around the Isles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, White Meadow
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Platinum Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Platinum Ingots from Mining.
- By earning 5,800 leaderboard points during the Molten Metals Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Platinum Dragon through breeding.
The Platinum Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Platinum Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Metal, and White.
- The Platinum Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.