Pirate Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The salty seas can be a rough place for any dragon, but the Pirate Dragon calls the cresting waves and torrential tides home. Spreading its wings and showing its true colors, the Pirate Dragon flies over rocky shores and dives into the sea, finding glittering treasures to add to its hoard.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||1,120|
|Lv. 2||224||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||293||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||546||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||672||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||797||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pirate Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 180,000,000 Cursed Candies during the Trick-or-Treat World Event.
- By earning 8,600 leaderboard points during the Seven Cursed Seas Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Pirate Dragon through breeding.
The Pirate Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Pirate Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White, and Red.
- The Pirate Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.