Pink Lotus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The exotic Pink Lotus Dragon is as rare a sight as it is beautiful. Like other Lotus Dragons, the Pink Lotus Dragon typically lives a content and serene lifestyle. However, due to its alluringly unique coloring, it tends to be quite vain and loves nothing more than to be admired by dragons and humans alike.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 2,800 leaderboard points during the Midnight Garden Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool. (Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Pink Lotus Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.