Phoenix Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Once you hatch a Phoenix Dragon on your island, you need to be extra careful to NOT leave piles of ashes scattered about. These aren't some special sort of dragon droppings. Phoenix Dragons go through a perpetual cycle of rebirth through piles of ash. It happens kind of a lot, actually.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 3 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||525||Lv. 10||4,200|
|Lv. 2||840||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||1,102||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,575||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||2,047||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,520||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,992||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Phoenix Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Phoenix Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Phoenix Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Phoenix Dragon through breeding.
- The Phoenix Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.