Petal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Petal Dragons are constantly in a state of growth. Their wings are structured similarly to a flower's petals, always blooming and moving with the sun. They generally cannot fly at night, but when the sun comes out their wings spread open to reveal their gorgeous color.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||560||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2688||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Petal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- After earning 3,900 Pretty Petal during the Festive Flowers World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Petal Dragon through breeding.
The Petal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Pastel Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Pink, and Purple.
- The Petal Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.