Penguin Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Penguin Dragons tend to be social, spending most of their time in groups out on the arctic ice floes. Their companionable and easygoing nature makes them easy to approach in the wild and also makes them great friends for even the surliest dragon on your isles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blustering Blizzard
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 2,100
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 286
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||34||Lv. 10||272|
|Lv. 2||54||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||71||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||102||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||132||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||163||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||193||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Penguin Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,100 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Blizzard type dragons together (Blizzard, Snowflake, Alpine, Polar, and Penguin). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Blizzard and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Penguin Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Penguin Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
- The Penguin Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Penguin Dragon's design is based upon the Trickster Dragon's although there are differences between them.