Peace Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
These diminutive white dragons spread the message of joy and tranquility. Who wouldn't want these heralds of peace close by?
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||203||Lv. 10||913|
|Lv. 2||241||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||276||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||389||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||444||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||491||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||637||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Peace Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Peace Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Peace Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.