Paradise Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Contrary to popular belief, the Paradise Dragon actually originates from a frigid, craggy terrain. Its name comes from its power; when attacked, the Paradise Dragon locks eyes with the predator, forcing it into a dream-like state which makes it believe it's in its own personal paradise. The Paradise Dragon is then free to flee from danger.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Paradise Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Paradise Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Paradise Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.