Paisley Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Paisley Dragons develop their decorative markings at a young age. The patterns develop and become more intricate and elegant as the dragon matures. It might be hard to believe that these dragons actually exist, until you see them up close.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||1,760|
|Lv. 2||352||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||461||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||660||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||858||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,056||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,253||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Paisley Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Paisley Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Paisley Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.