Opal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A shiny, rainbow-swirled, exterior marks the greatness that is an Opal Dragon. Keeping their scales pristinely polished is of the upmost importance to each and every Opal Dragon.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Stone Quarry, White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Opal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Opal Stones from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Opal Dragon through breeding.
The Opal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of stone in a pool will either add the stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the stone type. In this case, stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with an Opal Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, White and Purple.
- The Opal Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.