Obsidian Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Obsidian Dragons are born deep in the heart of active volcanoes, where the scorching magma is hot enough to sufficiently warm their eggs. Obsidian Dragons are known for their stunning black, glass-like scales, which are often mistaken for the volcanic stone which shares similar characteristics.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Obsidian Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Obsidian Shards from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Obsidian Dragon through breeding.
- The Obsidian Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.