Nymph Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Nymph Dragons are a rare sight, found only in mossy forests between the light of dawn and the dark of dusk. These dragons attract other mystical spirits and animals with their pure essence and utilize their skills in maintaining magical forest growth.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nymph Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Nymph Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Nymph Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.