Nova Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Anyone who has seen a Nova Dragon in action knows how they got their name. Their explosive energy is something that they bring to everything they do, from fighting in the Battle Arena to waking their caretakers up in the morning (a habit many try to break them of).
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||330||Lv. 10||2,640|
|Lv. 2||528||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||692||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||990||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,287||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,584||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,880||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nova Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Nova Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Nova Dragon through breeding.
- The Nova Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's , although there are differences between the two.