Ninja Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A shadow stirs near the edge of the Battle Arena. A breeze ripples through the banners overhead--or was that something moving up there? The next thing you know, a Ninja Dragon crouches low over its now-defeated opponent. For a moment you see it clearly, but then it vanishes in a puff of smoke with only the cheers of the crowd to show that it was there.
Habitat: Champion Ruins
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||435||Lv. 10||1,957|
|Lv. 2||517||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||591||Lv. 12||2,370|
|Lv. 4||835||Lv. 13||2,435|
|Lv. 5||952||Lv. 14||2,501|
|Lv. 6||1,052||Lv. 15||2,718|
|Lv. 7||1,365||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ninja Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Ninja Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ninja Dragon through breeding.
The Ninja Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Ninja Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Green, and Yellow.