Nightstalker Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
In the black of night, the sounds of claws lightly crushing fallen leaves and a soft, guttural hum fill the air. As the footsteps advance, fiery blue eyes ignite, illuminating the creature's shadowy form. As the prey turns its head towards the rustling, it knows those bright blue flames can be only one thing - a Nightstalker Dragon!
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||203||Lv. 10||913|
|Lv. 2||241||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||276||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||389||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||444||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||491||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||637||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nightstalker Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Nightstalker Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Nightstalker Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.