Nightmare Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Nightmare Dragons are most active during the night, taking to the skies over the Dragon Isles to absorb the energy from the nightmares of other sleeping dragons. In spite of their fearsome appearances, this means that Nightmare Dragons actually prevent more bad dreams than they cause!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nightmare Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Yellow, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Nightmare Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Nightmare Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- The Nightmare Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- Nightmares or "mares " are mythical spirits said to be the cause of all bad dreams. They are sometimes represented by a black horse with a flaming mane, similar to the Nightmare Dragon's design.
- When evolving from Baby to Juvenile, the Nightmare Dragon gains a horn that grows after further evolutions, and is set ablaze in Epic form.
- When released the Nightmare Dragon was unbreedable, this was changed on January 24, 2014.