New Year Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When one year draws to a close and another is about to begin, New Year Dragons appear on the Isles. Confetti, streamers, and good cheer follow the adult dragons wherever they go, and many caretakers have noted that fussy baby New Year Dragons are soothed by the sounds of Auld Lang Syne.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 900
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||845|
|Lv. 2||360||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||450||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||540||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||593||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||647||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||683||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The New Year Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the New Year Season.
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the New Year Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The New Year Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.