Neo Pink Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A new generation of dragons has appeared on the Isles and the Neo Pink Dragon is one of them! With a contagious admiration for everyone around it, this dragon makes for a fond friend. With its love for life, the Neo Pink fully embodies what it means to be a pink type dragon.
Habitat: Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||348||Lv. 10||1,566|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||668||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,092||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Pink Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,700 .
- By crafting in the Ticket Temple after collecting 85 Adventure Tickets from the Bingo Adventure Leagues.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Pink Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Pink Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Pink type is made up of Red and White, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Neo Pink Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Pink Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Green, and Yellow.
- The Neo Pink Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.