Nano Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Steadfast and loyal, Nano Dragons love building contraptions to make their Caretakers' lives easier. Their well-meaning enthusiasm sometimes yields less than helpful results, however, as any Caretaker who has had their spare pants used as part of an invention can attest.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 36 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nano Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Metal, White and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Nano Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Nano Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
The Nano Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Nano Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Metal, and White.
- The Nano Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's although there are differences between the two.
- The name "Nano Dragon" might come from Nanobot, microscopic-sized machines that are being developed by scientists to assist humans.
- Currently the Nano Dragon is breedable, it is unknown if this is a bug or an intended change.