Mystic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Mystic Dragon has lived a life both in this timeline and many future ones. Delving into the potential fates of other dragons and caretakers, this dragon uses a particular set of tarot cards to read the future or interpret it as best as possible. While not a time traveler per se, the Mystic Dragon only suggests possibilities, allowing the audience to interpret and act on the reading on their own.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: -, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mystic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 80 Mystic Cards.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Mystic Dragon through breeding.
The Mystic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tarot type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Purple, Yellow, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tarot is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tarot is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tarot in a pool will either add the Tarot type if it does not split or the Purple, Yellow, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tarot type. In this case, Tarot can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Mystic Dragon with a Corsair Dragon only counts as three types: Tarot, Purple, and Red.