Mummy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Many caretakers are wary of the curse that is said to be put on anyone who disturbs the Mummy Dragon's rest. The curse isn't real, though -- the worst thing you'll have to deal with after disturbing the rest of a Mummy Dragon is a dragon that's cranky about being woken from a nap.
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||232||Lv. 10||1,044|
|Lv. 2||276||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||315||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||445||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||508||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||561||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||728||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mummy Dragon is obtainable:
- After earning 144,000,000 Egyptian Coins during the Egyptian Adventure World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Mummy Dragon through breeding.
The Mummy Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Mummy Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Purple, and Red.
- The Mummy Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Mummy Dragon's eyes are covered in baby form, but start to show in juvenile, adult, and epic form.