Mother Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
There are two kinds of dragons on the Dragon Isles who are the best at bandaging skinned knees, teaching young dragons to play games, and tucking hatchlings in at night. The first to show up each year is the Mother Dragon, who takes care of all hatchlings like they were her own.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mother Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during Mother's Day 2014.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By earning 4,400 leaderboard points during the Motherly Love Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Mother Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Mother Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.