Moon Petal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Unlike many other floral dragons who gain their energy through sunlight, the Moon Petal Dragon absorbs it's power from the midnight moon. It seems to almost glow white-hot in the dark of night as it basks in the moonlight.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Moon Petal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Midnight Garden Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Moon Petal Dragon through breeding.
The Moon Petal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Moon Petal Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, White, and Blue.
- The Moon Petal Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.