Mire Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Deep down in the murky bogs and swamps of the Dragon Isles, where most wildlife remains untouched, lies the Mire Dragon. Finding comfort where others would rather not tred, this dragon calls the muddy embankments home. Perhaps barbaric upon first sight, the Mire Dragon is in fact quite a sophisticated creature, tending to the unique flora that grows in the swamps.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mire Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Mire Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Mire Dragon through breeding.
- The Mire Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.