Meteor Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Meteor Dragons don't fly through space (at least not that we know of), but they are wrought from many of the same materials you'd find in meteors. With much of their bodies made from rock and ice, they are one with the frozen lands surrounding them.
Habitat: Ice Age Alcove
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 10
Exp Gained: 500
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||360|
|Lv. 2||95||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||108||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||153||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||175||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||193||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||251||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Meteor Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding a Firestorm Dragon with an Ice Age Dragon. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Ice Age type dragons together (Ice Age, Meteor, Fossil, Cave, and Bedrock). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Ice Age and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Meteor Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Meteor Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
- The Meteor Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Meteor Dragon's design is based upon the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.