Meditation Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Meditation Dragons are often found in secluded rooms high up in the Mountain Monasteries. Offering to teach any who wish to obtain peace and serenity, these dragons practice calming techniques to clear the mind and body. Their ultimate goal is to reach the state of Nirvana and transcend into new and different worlds.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||380||Lv. 10||3,040|
|Lv. 2||608||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||797||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,140||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,482||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,824||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,165||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Meditation Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Nirvana Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Meditation Dragon through breeding.
The Meditation Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Meditation Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Pink, and Purple.
- The Meditation Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.