Manticore Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
First discovered in ancient Persia, the mystifying Manticore Dragon struck fear into the hearts of all men, who in turn gave it the name meaning "man-eater". Fortunately for humans, this exotic creature actually prefers to prey on bugs and small rodents, but the name has stuck with the dragon over the centuries.
Habitat: White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||203||Lv. 10||913|
|Lv. 2||241||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||276||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||389||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||444||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||491||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||637||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Manticore Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Manticore Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Manticore Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Manticore is a legendary Persian beast with the body of a lion, a human head with three rows of sharp teeth, and a scorpion or dragon tail. It is also sometimes depicted with bat wings and/or horns.