Mama Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
While naturally very pleasant and enjoyable to be around, there may not be anything more fierce than a Mama Dragon protecting her young. Despite the remarkable ages dragons reach, they'll never forget their mothers. They teach them how to play, search for food, fight, and fly. At the end of the day, every dragon knows that if they need to, they can always go back to Mama.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 14
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mama Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Motherly Love Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Mama Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Mama Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Mama Dragon only counts as three types: White, Pink and Blue.
- The Mama Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.