Magic Lamp Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Pulling from unknown cosmic powers, the Magic Lamp Dragon harnesses unfathomable power. With this power however, comes strict and universally binding guidelines. Confined to a vessel, most often a lamp, these dragons are prisoners of their own power. Where they came from may never be known but finding one bestows upon the user, three limitless wishes."
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 675
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Magic Lamp Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 1 Stellar Token from completing a Goal during the Stellar Starway Dragon Tales Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 1 Travel Token from completing a Goal during the Out the Door Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Wondrous Wish Dragon Tales Event. (levels 41 and up)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Magic Lamp Dragon through breeding.
The Magic Lamp Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Lamp Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Magic Lamp Dragon's design is based upon the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.