Lunar Ram Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Only born around the Lunar New Year, the Lunar Ram Dragon is a gentle soul at heart. This easygoing dragon knows how to always look on the bright side and takes the new year's obstacles with stride, making it an excellent companion to have at your side.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||185||Lv. 10||832|
|Lv. 2||220||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||251||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||355||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||405||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||447||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||580||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lunar Ram Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lunar Ram Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Lunar Ram Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Lunar Ram Dragon is a reference to the Chinese New Year, in which 2015 is the Year of the Goat (also referred to as the Ram or Sheep sign).
- It is easier to obtain this dragon by breeding it before the Magic Dragon is unlocked.