Lunar Rainbow Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Huddled amongst fallen leaves on the forest floor lies the curiously colorful egg of a Lunar Rainbow Dragon. One of these eggs can sit for years, until the precise moment when moonlight shines through the mist, casting upon it a perfect rainbow. Only then will this rare creature poke through its shell, sharing its rainbow with the world.
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lunar Rainbow Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Rainbow and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lunar Rainbow Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Lunar Rainbow Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Lunar Rainbow Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Purple and Green.
- The Lunar Rainbow Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.