Lunar Horse Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Caretakers hatching baby Lunar Horse Dragons should be ready to take on a challenge, because they're energetic and active right out of the egg. When they grow older, that energy is usually channeled into a passion for racing, but when they're young, it makes caring for them a full-time job.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||810|
|Lv. 2||214||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||345||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||394||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||435||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||565||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lunar Horse Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during Chinese New Year.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lunar Horse Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.