Lovers Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Long ago, the Lovers Dragon fortune was read, and it was revealed that her everlasting love would be found. However, the dragon who would claim her heart has been lost! It is now up to her to locate her second-half and reunite their hearts!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: -, Passion Pit, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lovers Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Search for Love Dragon Tales Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 1 Lovers Token from completing a Goal during the Rules of Romance Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Lovers Dragon through breeding.
The Lovers Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tarot type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Purple, Yellow, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tarot is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tarot is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tarot in a pool will either add the Tarot type if it does not split or the Purple, Yellow, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tarot type. In this case, Tarot can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Lovers Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- Although the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Lovers Dragon only counts as three types: Tarot, Valentine, and Yellow.
- The Lovers Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.