Love Letter Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When a letter is written with love, it is of the upmost importance that it is delivered swiftly and safely. The Love Letter Dragon is a speedy messenger, trusted by those who seek to reach out and confess their love to those far away. A minute is all it takes for a love letter to be a little too late, so entrust your messages of endearment to a Love Letter Dragon!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Love Letter Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Valentine's season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 1,100 Love Arrows during the Darling Dragons World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Love Letter Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Love Letter Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Love Letter Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.